Current Administrative Careers at Rally
INTERMEDIATE PROPOSALS & PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR - SHERWOOD PARK, AB
Who We Are
At Rally Engineering our industry expertise in the oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, and pipeline sectors is extensive. We cover both operational and engineering aspects and offer a high degree of experience, innovation, attention to detail, technical knowledge and skill. Our continued growth is due to an experienced team of professionals who are committed to providing our clients with exceptional service on every project. The breadth of competence we bring to the table is specifically geared towards assisting clients in achieving project goals from conceptual design through to the commissioning stage.
Who You Are
Our Associates are: focused on long-term career opportunities and advancement; passionate and motivated by the opportunity to work with talented and established industry professionals; driven to provide exemplary client service and technical excellence; and adaptable to the needs of our business and clients, with a demonstrated appetite for challenge and growth.
What You Offer
You are a motivated self-starter and team contributor with at least five years progressive Proposal and Project Administration experience, preferably within an Engineering / EPC environment. Reporting to the Proposals Manager, you will:
- Edit and format proposal related documents including letters, proposals, resumes and capability documents.
- Maintain project and client records.
- Maintain technical roster for all employees.
- Prepare and issue engineering documents including, letters, reports and contractual documentation to external clients.
- Schedule project meetings, prepare agendas, record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Create and maintain active project files in hard copy and electronic format.
- Coordinate with internal and external client contacts regarding documentation issues.
- Make travel arrangements for project manager and project team members.
- Confirm site orientation of team members is completed and schedule where necessary.
- Ensure adherence to administrative procedures, processes and standards.
- Perform quality checks on packages and documents.
- Assist in project close-out activities.
- Other related tasks as requested or required.
What We Offer - Join Our Team and Discover:
- An organization which values family and encourages diversity.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a team of Associates with exemplary technical skills.
- A stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse oil / gas, refining / petrochemical, and oil-sands projects.
- The opportunity to become a shareholder by demonstrating outstanding long-term performance.
- A Total Rewards System, including performance-linked pay, benefit plan, and professional development.
- Enduring client relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, mutual trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Company-sponsored social events.
- Flexible work schedules, half-day Fridays, and free parking.
Competencies / Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years’ progressive project administration experience preferably within an Engineering / EPC environment.
- Experience with business development / proposal generation an asset.
- Working knowledge of engineering development workflows and practices.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Adobe Acrobat is essential; SharePoint experience an asset. Candidate must complete a test confirming capabilities. Testing will be completed as part of the interview process.
- Attention to detail including spelling, grammar and formatting is required.
- Demonstrated initiative in identifying and correcting proposal / project errors, obtaining clarification and following up with internal / external clients to ensure accuracy.
- Work equally well independently, with minimal supervision, or within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and aptitude to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and manage shifting priorities.
- Ability to work overtime on an as needed basis.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your cover letter and CV to:
. We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization; however only those being considered for a position will be contacted directly for an interview.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of their employment.