Current Process Engineer Careers at Rally
Lead Process Engineer
Who We Are
At Rally Engineering our expertise in the oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, and pipeline segments is extensive. We cover both operational and engineering aspects and offer a high degree of experience, technical knowledge and skill, innovation, and attention to detail. Our continued growth is due to an experienced team of professionals who are committed to providing our clients with exceptional service on every project. The breadth of competence we bring to the table is specifically geared towards assisting clients in achieving project goals from conceptual design through to the commissioning stage.
Who You Are
Our Associates are: focused on long-term career opportunities and advancement; passionate and motivated by the opportunity to work with talented and established industry professionals; driven to provide exemplary client service and technical excellence; and adaptable to the needs of our business and clients, with a demonstrated appetite for challenge and growth.
What You Offer
You are a motivated self-starter and team contributor with five to nine [5-9] years’ progressive Process Engineering experience, within an EPC environment [Hydrocarbons focus]. You also bring the following skills and experience to the team:
- Define Scope of Work: develop process engineering specific project requirements through the preparation of design basis documents (design criteria) and identifying / confirming standards and specifications to be used.
- Plan / Prepare Key Deliverables: identify / prepare key deliverables (PFDs, P&IDs, HMBs, process simulations, etc.) conforming to internal and external requirements throughout various project stages (scoping studies, detailed design, etc.).
- System Evaluation / Process Safety: experience identifying the extent of systems to be evaluated, based on the defined scope of work, and actions required; proficient in process hazard analysis techniques.
- Coordinate: demonstrated ability to interface between the engineering disciplines, project engineer, project manager and the client to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of information.
- Supervise: work of discipline engineers and designers to ensure technical integrity and designs per Company and client standards / specifications.
- Prepare Man-Hour Estimates and Deliverable Lists: identify man-hour requirements and define project deliverables.
- Resource Planning: identify required resources and coordinate with Department Head to obtain approval when project awarded.
- Plan / Monitor / Review: project scope, schedule, costs, and quality of completed work [e.g. key drawings, design concepts, calculations, etc.].
- Reports: complete Discipline Lead Status Reports.
What We Offer - Join Our Team and Discover:
- An organization which values family and encourages diversity.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a team of Associates with exemplary technical skills.
- A stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse oil / gas, refining / petrochemical, and oil-sands projects.
- The opportunity to become a shareholder by demonstrating outstanding long-term performance.
- A Total Rewards System, including performance-linked pay, benefit plan, and professional development.
- Enduring client relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, mutual trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Company-sponsored social events.
- Flexible work schedules, half-day Fridays, and free parking.
Competencies / Experience Requirements
- University Degree in Process Engineering;
- 5-9 years related experience;
- Previous EPC experience required;
- Alberta P.Eng. status is mandatory;
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your cover letter and CV to:
. We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization; however only those being considered for a position will be contacted directly for an interview.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of their employment.